Make sure your students are ready for the New STAAR 2.0 Tests with Sirius Online and our new Essential TEKS with STAAR Practice companion workbooks for all RLA tested subject areas in grades 3 through EOC.
With all the changes to the New STAAR 2.0 Tests, are your students ready?
- All tests are being administered online in the new STAAR test format.
- New RLA tests (Writing is 50% of the test).
- New question types, including technology-enhanced items (non-multiple-choice).
Sirius helps make sure you and your students are ready for success on STAAR 2.0 by providing:
- Sirius Online courses that match the online STAAR test in content, format, and complexity, helping your students feel prepared and confident on test day!
- 25%+ new question types, including open-ended-questions, other non-multiple-choice questions, and technology enhanced items adapted for print (workbooks).
- Online courses and Essential TEKS with STAAR Practice workbooks that address the new RLA tests and item types!
- New Getting Familiar with STAAR 2.0 Question Types Student Lessons that help your students understand the structure and thinking in each new question type.
Getting Familiar with STAAR 2.0
Navigating the STAAR assessment doesn’t have to be an overwhelming experience for students. Our platform offers a series of specialized lessons designed not just to familiarize students with new STAAR question types but also to equip them with the skills to understand, analyze, and confidently answer them. These lessons delve into the intricacies of metacognition and STAAR-tested thinking processes. Our aim is to transform the way students approach standardized testing by empowering them to become strategic, self-aware learners. With Sirius, students are not just prepared—they’re empowered.
RLA: Getting Familiar with STAAR 2.0 New Question Types (Student Lessons)
Secondary – Grade 6-English II
Elementary – Grades 3–5
Social Studies: Getting Familiar with STAAR 2.0 New Question Types (Student Lessons)
For more information on how Sirius resources can help ensure that you and your students are ready for STAAR 2.0, to request a demo of Sirius Online or samples of our new Essential TEKS and STAAR Practice workbooks, please contact us today!