At Sirius Education Solutions, the Educator Success Team aims to answer one central question:
What do educators using Sirius products and services need to be successful in their implementation of Sirius now and over time to ensure student success on STAAR?
Our response to this question leads to our mission.
Build Better Implementation Technologies, Support Teams, Processes, and Knowledge Assets
The Educator Success Team collaborates with our district and school partners to build, deliver, and support streamlined implementation and ease of use of Sirius Online programs of instruction. This includes:
- Easy-to-use, intuitive, and time-saving online educator experiences from onboarding to assignment-making, from student scoring and work review through reporting and analytics.
- Solutioning and process improvements for technical and implementation support for more engaging use and stronger instruction and learning experiences with our partner districts and schools.
- Development of concise knowledge, assets, training, and learning opportunities for educator-partners to support greater use of our instructional and learning platform.
Enhance and Extend Supports, Community, and Professional
Learning and Technology Training Educator Success means collaborating with and supporting educators – administrators, instructional leaders, coaches, teachers, and instructional support staff – with the goal of building, delivering, enhancing, and extending successful implementation and use of Sirius Online programs of instruction. This includes:
- Working with educators to understand the challenges districts and school educators face more deeply from onboarding through general and targeted use of a Sirius Online program’s final practice tests before STAAR.
- Partnering with educators within our Educator Community (Professional Learning Community) and supporting the exchange of timely ideas and best practices among educators to improve both teaching skills and the academic performance of students.
- Professional learning and technology training curriculum development and improvement.
- Professional learning delivery and educator engagement, including face-to-face, virtual, eLearning, educator webinar series, and blended opportunities for learning.
- Educator surveying, data collection, follow-up, leading to new product and services ideation with a focus on technology implementation and use vs. product curriculum and content.