Sirius Online: Biology EOC provides scaffolded TEKS instruction and authentic STAAR practice for all tested TEKS in EOC Science.
Updated for the STAAR 2.0 test with 25%+ new question types, including Short Constructed Responses. Writing instruction and practice are available for all tested TEKS: Revising, Editing, and Extended Constructed Responses.
Updated for the STAAR 2.0 test with 25%+ new question types and Getting Familiar lessons for the new question types.
Student performance is improved by closely matching the STAAR-tested content, format, and rigor, including the tools and functionality encountered in online STAAR tests.
Key features of Sirius Online: Biology EOC:
- Diagnostic, Post, and Practice tests help assess students’ comprehension of the STAAR-tested TEKS
- Immediate, actionable feedback and student choice engage and develop students' deeper thinking skills
- Automatic scoring and reporting deliver data on lesson instruction, STAAR practice, diagnostic tests, and formal practice tests
- Performance and usage reports by course and standards provide actionable insights for teachers, school administrators, and district administrators
- Accessibility and accommodation features include text-to-speech and word-to-word translations in over 100 languages
- Problem Solving engages students to solve challenging STAAR test items that often include a stimulus such as a table and graph
Because Sirius Online: Biology EOC provides targeted instruction for the most-tested TEKS, it is an excellent solution for addressing the Accelerated Instruction requirements under HB 4545.