English I Zingers is a unique interactive workbook that engages ALL students in answering essential Reading and Writing TEKS. Each of the 19 lessons includes:
- Skill Instruction: Students learn a tested skill and how its STAAR questions are worded.
- STAAR Language: Students learn to identify vocabulary and keywords in questions that signal which skill is being tested.
- Scaffolded Practice: Students read short passages and answer questions with fewer answer choices to focus their thinking.
- Question Analysis: Students reflect and analyze practiced items.
- Mixed Practice: Students read longer selections and answer questions on two different skills.
English I Zingers Teacher’s Edition
This one-color TE provides full answer choice rationales and is free with each set of 10 Student Editions.
Sirius Online – English I EOC
Sirius Online courses are available for all STAAR-tested subject areas and grade levels, including English I EOC, and can be used to support in-person, remote, or blended learning.
Sirius Online, with its interactive TEKS-based lessons, authentic STAAR practice, diagnostic and formal practice tests, and advanced reporting provides schools and districts with an invaluable resource for improving student progress, raising STAAR test scores, and addressing Accelerated Instruction requirements.
View SE and TE
For product review purposes, teachers can access digital versions of Sirius workbooks by registering at:
Use your faculty email address (not personal) and the full name of the editions(s) you want. Please be aware that review periods are limited to 2 weeks.
Additionally, it may take up to 3 business days to receive a reply as we verify your registration. NOTE that these product reviews require internet access and cannot be downloaded or printed.
Contact Us for Help
Do not hesitate to contact your Sales Representative or the Sirius office.