Matches STAAR Redesign!
Scaffolded TEKS instruction with “STAAR 2.0” practice in both Reading and Writing help students learn exactly what they need to know and do to perform on the STAAR redesign. Key features of Grade 7 Reading Language Arts include:
- Essential TEKS instruction focuses on the assessed TEKS in both Reading and Writing, including how the TEKS are tested.
- Authentic STAAR 2.0 practice includes new question types adapted for print with STAAR-tested language and thinking.
- Systematic Writing skill lessons and STAAR practice for all tested TEKS with separate sections for Revising, Editing, and Extended Constructed Responses.
- Comprehensive Reading skill lessons and STAAR practice is provided for all tested TEKS including argumentative and cross-curricular passages. Both short and extended constructed response items are included along with new question types.
Because Grade 7 Reading Language Arts emphasizes the most-tested TEKS, it is an effective solution for preparing ALL students for STAAR success, including Accelerated Instruction.
- Adapts for blended learning with Sirius Online so teachers can move easily between print and online formats to meet individual student needs.
- Reinforce Reading Skills provides engaging on-level Build Skills with scaffolded practice and Review Skills that focus on below-level reading skills.
Grade 7 Reading Language Arts Teacher’s Edition
This full-color spiral-bound TE provides full-answer explanations for every question, so teachers or tutors can give students specific feedback about why one answer is best. Sample student responses are provided for every student writing response, including help for teachers to score student-constructed responses.
Sirius Online – Grade 7 Reading Language Arts
Sirius Online courses are available for all STAAR-tested subject areas and grade levels, including Grade 7 Reading Language Arts, and can be used to support in-person, remote, or blended learning.
Sirius Online, with its interactive TEKS-based lessons, authentic STAAR 2.0 practice, diagnostic and formal practice tests, and advanced reporting provides schools and districts with an invaluable resource for improving student progress, raising STAAR test scores, and addressing Accelerated Instruction requirements.
View SE and TE
For product review purposes, teachers can access digital versions of Sirius workbooks by registering at:
Use your faculty email address (not personal) and the full name of the editions(s) you want. Please be aware that review periods are limited to 2 weeks.
Additionally, it may take up to 3 business days to receive a reply as we verify your registration. NOTE that these product reviews require internet access and cannot be downloaded or printed.
Contact Us for Help
Do not hesitate to contact your Sales Representative or the Sirius office.