U.S. History Zingers is a unique interactive workbook that engages ALL students in learning how to answers some of the most difficult released STAAR test items. These 15 chronologically organized Zingers include:
- Read Carefully: Helps students engage with what they already know about the given information.
- Think About It: Students examine what two students think to help them become more aware of their own thinking.
- Use Logic: Students systematically analyze each answer choice.
- Guided Practice: Students apply what they learned to answers a similar test question with scaffolding.
- On Your Own: 15 STAAR practice items with a stimulus such as a quote, graphic organizer, or image. About 50% of the STAAR test items include a stimulus.
U.S. History Zingers Teacher’s Edition
This one-color TE provides complete answers and is free with each set of 10 Student Editions.
Sirius Online – U.S. History EOC Online
Sirius Online courses are available for all STAAR-tested subject areas and grade levels, including U.S. History EOC Online, and can be used to support in-person, remote, or blended learning.
Sirius Online, with its interactive TEKS-based lessons, authentic STAAR practice, diagnostic and formal practice tests, and advanced reporting provides schools and districts with an invaluable resource for improving student progress, raising STAAR test scores, and addressing Accelerated Instruction requirements.
View SE and TE
For product review purposes, teachers can access digital versions of Sirius workbooks by registering at:
Use your faculty email address (not personal) and the full name of the editions(s) you want. Please be aware that review periods are limited to 2 weeks.
Additionally, it may take up to 3 business days to receive a reply as we verify your registration. NOTE that these product reviews require internet access and cannot be downloaded or printed.
Contact Us for Help
Do not hesitate to contact your Sales Representative or the Sirius office.